Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 1

So I should be preparing myself for my trip abroad, instead I'm WAITING.....waiting for a client to send addresses for digital calligraphy of her wedding invitation envelopes....waiting on a client to approve her proof so I can place an order for materials....waiting on payment for services to begin production....waiting for my client to receive my invoice so we can discuss payment arrangements.....waiting waiting waiting.

Anywho, no one is interested in that. This blog is about the Designs to Impress, Inc. business. The business of being IMPRESSIVE....we say "why just invite guests - when you can IMPRESS them?"

From event production to couture stationery designs of all sorts....we are here to help you execute an event that will make your friends, clients or family feel privileged to be your guests...and of course, they'll leave feeling nothing less than IMPRESSED!

Yours in design,
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment